Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The clash of Dumbasses!

This one is my first post of a non-arsenal clash, and I have rightly named it. You would take guesses mostly starting with ManU to ManShitty, and you would not take more than 3 guesses to come to the point I want to talk about. This Sunday fixture, ChelShit vs LiverPoo.
I would like to have one guy here who would not agree on the title of the post.
For all the teams we have seen in premier league in last few years, all the management and mismanagement. I would rate Chelsea as the dumbest of all, closely followed by Liverpool.
  • Chelsea: Torres for 50 million- STUPID
  • Liverpool: Torres for 50 million- SMART
  • Liverpool: Carrol for 30+ million- SUPER DUMB
Well what is in this game that makes me excited about it, its the beginning of those fixture, which if, Gunners take advantage of puts us back in the title race.

When these two teams meet at the Bridge, Gunners could, hopefully, have been 3 points ahead of Liverpool and on 22 points with Chelsea. So a draw here would be an ideal result to see us take that 6th position. But, I would love to see AVB (even-though I like him) getting fired after two disastrous home performances.

Nevertheless, Interesting match-up.
King Kenny -vs- AVB
Suarez -vs- Torres 
Stupid Spenders -vs- Stupid Spenders

Prediction: 1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment