Sunday, July 3, 2011

Taking Position

From a guy to flunk a paper being lazy to write, to a regular blogger its been a long journey, I have transformed a lot in last few years. I remember it was just before FIFA World Cup 2006, a college football tournament when I saw too many Black Jerseys reading ZIDANE, and googled to find what/who that was. And now one of the biggest fan of Zidane. (I have watched almost every single video of Zidane on youtube).


And also a regular blogger these days for the club I support. Arsenal.
Supporting Arsenal since the UEFA Champions League Final 2006. (The first football match I watched completely). The Gunners lost to Barcelona, but won my heart. It took me time to get to know more about the game. And exactly 4 years to start writing about it.
I have been a regular blogger with divineheadbutt.com, which I intend to as long as I am fired.
But this will be a space for The Gooners to share their emotions with me and I look to keep this as a blog I can refer back as Arsenal History in my words.
Hope Arsenal keep this season: Dynamite. Absolute Dynamite.

No comments:

Post a Comment